Skills: Innovation, Creativity and Disruption
- Engaging with teams and individuals to listen, learn and determine the next generation of ground-breaking and lucrative ideas or to identify where inventive thinking is needed.
- Establishing a blame-free culture that nurtures, tests and experiments with improvements and new ideas, focusing on future possibilities instead of past mistakes or failures.
- Initiating change-for-success with an uncompromising customer-focus that champions positive disruptive feedback and evolutionary, revolutionary or disruptive innovation.
- Introducing a creative-destructive imbalance that exploits any opportunity for adaptation, growth and success, and in doing so displaces anything tired, ineffective or obsolete.
- Prioritising long-term change-for-success and profitability over short-term profit and immediate return-on-investment (ROI).
- Promoting creative ideas, originality and inventiveness instead of inertia, duplication, replication and the recycling of obsolete concepts, irrespective of any perceived short-term silliness.
- Seizing the opportunity to embrace, encourage and steer to fruition a team or individual’s radical, unorthodox or potentially revolutionary and disruptive idea or value-adding proposal.
- Thinking creatively outside-the-box in response to client or customer wants and needs, irrespective of existing (i.e. unsuitable or limiting) tools and methods, practices and behaviours.
Achievements: Innovation, Creativity and Disruption>>
<<Emotional Intelligence | Judgement and Decision-making>>