Skills: Critical Thinking
- Achieving consistent, balanced and comprehensive reasoning, whether individually or within groups, through parallel thinking, particularly systematic processes like “Six Thinking Hats”.
- Advocating rationality over perception-based decision-making by applying clear and logical thought in assessing potential risk, outcome consequence and probability for success.
- Thinking both fast and slow for making considered decisions and reaching optimal outcomes, often in the absence of leadership.
- Challenging practices and behaviours that appear ineffective; confronting conventional wisdom if it seemingly hinders progress.
- Creating noise where “silence” may prove an impediment or may signify the potential for problems and failures.
- Identifying and proactively responding to any underlying imperfections, oversights, challenges or weaknesses prior to their appearance as an undesirable problem or failure.
- Questioning standards, processes, procedures and best practices that appear inefficient or ineffective; and testing every assumption and presumption to avoid poor decision-making.
Achievements: Critical Thinking>>
<<Coordinating with Others | Customer Focus>>