Skills: Coordinating with Others
- Acting as an ideas and improvement conduit that traverses functional, departmental and team boundaries to create collaboration, strengthen interaction, build relationships and add value.
- Engaging with teams or individuals who feel disenfranchised and disconnected, offering support and encouragement to contribute, adapt and develop in order to add value and be valued.
- Facilitating concise, effective meetings in which all participants focus on Parallel Thinking, rather than adversarial argument that results in wasted time, misalignment and inadequate outcomes.
- Interacting effectively in one-to-one, group or team sessions; learning from different perspectives to gain a thorough insight.
- Participating in ongoing interaction with teams and individuals; coaching in the realisation of mutually desired outcomes or mentoring in the acquisition of new skills and experience.
- Reintegrating teams or individuals that feel underutilised, marginalised or held responsible for failure.
Communication and Miscommunication
- Exposing hidden meaning, undisclosed information and other constructs though effective questioning, utilising elements of Clean Language and metaphor methods.
- Facilitating effective communication between teams or individuals by abolishing or improving unproductive, inappropriate or problematic interaction methods.
- Implementing the most efficient communication or interface method for tools and methods.
- Intervening and mediating when team or individual interaction proves challenging, when there is a communication breakdown, or when unwelcome “noise” proves unfavourable to progress.
Achievements: Coordinating with Others>>
<<Complex Problem Solving | Critical Thinking>>