Skills: Cognitive Flexibility
- Connecting unconnected ideas and relating unrelated concepts; observing everything and missing nothing in pursuit of an enhanced insight and understanding.
- Perceiving unperceived significance and refocusing thought on overlooked importance.
- Simplifying the complex, stabilising the risky and making the complicated easy; recognising where suboptimisation may benefit from a radical redesign.
- Speculating about what challenges, threats and opportunities lay beyond the limits of the obvious and apparent.
- Understanding what quick and simple heuristic judgement is, recognising that a cognitive bias may lead to poor decision-making and a failure to fully focus on problems or challenges.
Achievements: Cognitive Flexibility>>
<<Skills | Complex Problem Solving>>