Achievements: Complex Problem Solving
- (see Words and Literacy)
- Developed optimal long-term responses to improvement opportunities, problems or failures.
- Implemented the 5 Whys tool for complex or challenging problem-solving due to its explicit and unequivocal exposure of a likely root cause(s).
Antifragility and Emergent Behaviour
- Investigated recurring failures and persistent problems to identify obvious or obscure contributory factors that determine the most optimal, enduring and universal response.
- Led and nurtured departmental, team and individual transformation in identifying and adopting timely, enduring and creative responses to failures, problems, changes and desired outcomes.
- Was responsible for halting and reversing problems with quality, service and enthusiasm caused by defective communication, deficiencies and a restrictive environment that prevented progress.
Skills: Complex Problem Solving>>
<<Cognitive Flexibility | Coordinating with Others>>