Achievements: Cognitive Flexibility
- Guided process, tool and method owners in looking beyond day-to-day operations to identify potential problems and failures.
- Investigated potential gains and opportunities in the divergent and diverse views and ideas of teams and individuals prior to major decisions.
- Investigated, analysed and selected the most optimal responses from multiple divergent or radical alternatives.
- Supported leadership by thinking about connecting unconnected ideas and relating unrelated concepts.
- Was responsible for analysing complex tasks for separation into manageable work units for departments, teams and individuals.
- Was responsible for visualising a future state and determining how it can be realised from a current state.
Skills: Cognitive Flexibility>>
<<Achievements | Complex Problem Solving>>