Why you do something is more important than what or how.
- DIGITAL PROFESSIONAL
- BUSINESS CONSULTANT
- FREELANCE, CONTRACT OR INTERIM
- ETHICS, VALUES & CIRCULARITY ADVOCATE
A Netherlands-based (Haarlem) knowledge-work professional with many years proven experience in holistic, multifaceted roles — Business Administration, Technical Management and Writing / Documentation. Provides high-standard support and coordination to Change Initiatives, Projects, Service Delivery (Tech), Customer Stewardship, Team Leadership and Marketing.
A specialised generalist who is broadly skilled, adaptive, analytical and responsive. I am not only committed to collaborative cultures that inspire autonomy, mastery and purpose, but also motivated by social, ecological and economic innovation and improvement.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Writing, Documentation, Websites & WordPress
- Business-administration / Knowledge-work
- Strategy & Innovation / Business Development
- Application Management (or ‘Product Owner’) & Operations Lead (or ‘Agile Lead’)
- Application Portfolios
- Customer Stewardship / Communication
- Governance / Data Security
- Process Improvement / Documentation
- Projects / Change Management
- Service Management
- Solutions Integration (SQL, VB, Others)
- Team Leader (coach) / Selection & Hiring
- Technical Service Delivery & Planning
- Transition / Release Management
“A world of flat organisations and tumultuous business conditions — and that’s our world — punishes fixed skills and prizes elastic ones. What an individual does day to day on the job now must stretch across functional boundaries.” —Daniel H. Pink, To Sell is Human (2012)