Skills: People Management and Adaptive Leadership
- Adopting, advocating and fully utilising Adaptive Leadership methods that challenge the so-called “poor-leadership trap” of authoritarian command-and-control practices and behaviours.
- Coaching teams and individuals to self-motivate, be more efficient, effective and productive, and to fulfil their personal aspirations and desired professional career outcomes.
- Collaborating with teams and individuals in Performance Management, helping them achieve their desired outcomes through continual and dynamic coaching, mentoring and engagement.
- Enhancing the realisation of three critical team or individual motivations: autonomy (self-direction), mastery (self-improvement) and purpose (self-recognition).
- Recognising a candidate’s personality, potential and passion during recruitment, traits that are as equally important as skills, experience and capability in indicating suitability, individuality and fit.
- Removing a team or individual’s assumed constraints (past experience that deters successful future experience) by encouragement and empowerment to reach a high level of excellence.
- Strengthening organisations as a Servant-Leader; managing-by-exception, leading-on-demand and focusing on serving team or individual needs to increase commitment and engagement.
- Leading international and multicultural teams and individuals successfully by embracing a Global Leadership mindset that crosses physical and abstract barriers to make a difference.
- Onboarding, embedding and orientating teams or individuals across the globe, and responding appropriately to the challenges of leading multi-jurisdiction, multicultural teams.
- Operating successfully in multinational environments; motivating excellence and growth by having a broad-mind and globally-aligned perspective, vision and interest in people and cultures.
Ownership and Responsibility
- Accelerating learning, understanding, development and behavioural change through motivation and performance enhancement initiatives instead of explicit mandate.
- Coaching teams and individuals in taking responsibility for choices in their own areas, delegating effective judgement to the lowest level decision-maker — the bottom-up approach to success.
- Inspiring individual accountability and responsibility by empowering teams or individuals to be self-enabling, to prioritise focus, to self-organise and to continually improve.
Achievements: People Management and Adaptive Leadership>>
<<Negotiation and Change | Process Management>>